Strasbourg 2-1 Monaco: Thierry Henry loses first game in charge as his side slip further into the relegation zone
- Thierry Henry took charge of his first game as Monaco boss on Saturday night
- Adrien Thomasson opened the scoring for the hosts in 17th minute of the match
- Samuel Grandsir was sent off in the second half to leave Monaco with 10 men
- Strasbourg doubled lead late on through Lebo Mothiba to move them up to sixth
- Youri Tielemans scored the first goal of Henry era but it was just a consolation
Thierry Henry lost his first game in charge as a manager as Monaco fell to a 2-1 defeat at Strasbourg.
Adrien Thomasson opened the scoring for the hosts in the 17th minute of the Ligue1 clash on Saturday night.
Monaco were left with 10 men in the 66th minute after Samuel Grandsir was sent off and Strasbourg doubled their lead late on through Lebo Mothiba.
Youri Tielemans scored the first goal of the Henry era in stoppage time but it was just a consolation.
More to follow