Man Who Found Bobbi Kristina Unconscious In Bathtub Dies Of Fatal Overdose

Max Lomas, the man who found Bobbi Kristina in the bathtub the night of her overdose, has suffered the same fate as his late friend — a deadly overdose. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
The incident occurred in a Mississippi home on Wednesday, after Lomas went to use the bathroom. When he hadn’t returned, according to TMZ, Lomas’ friend went to check on him. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
That’s when Lomas was found unresponsive on the bathroom floor, with a syringe nearby. He was then transported to a local hospital, where he died. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Lomas’ death comes nearly four years after he found Brown unconscious in her Georgia home, from an apparent overdose.

 

READ  Germany To Help ECOWAS In Migration Issues

You may also like...

Leave a Reply